Friday, July 31, 2009

My good friends, Liz and Dennis, should be in their new home by now. I hope they had a good trip and that everyone arrived in one piece. I will miss them lots but they will be happier in their new home once they get settled in. God Bless you guys!

It is a brilliant hot Arizona day. We should be back into the monsoon cycle this afternoon if the weatherman is correct. A bang-up, wicked thunderstorm with lots of rain would be terrific. Of Course, I'm hoping the clothes out on the line will be dry by then and I will have plenty of time to get them down before that storm hits!

I got some more pictures added to my files so thought I'd add them. I don't think I've talked much about our little red dog, Penny. She is about 12 years old now and still going strong. We think she is a Tibetan Spaniel. She adopted us all those years ago when we still lived in California. She just ran up into our front yard one day and refused to leave. We advertised in the local paper but no one ever claimed her. So we became her forever home. She is a terrific little dog.

And here's a better picture of Buddy. Maybe you can get some idea of how big he is. Of all my animals, I think I will always love the dogs the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment