Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I moved Little Buck only a week ago. He had blood on his horns again this morning but it doesn't seem serious. Maybe just toughening them up. Mr. P is supposed to come pick up his kids this weekend. That will solve the problem of the bucks fighting.

Liz and Dennis arrived safely at their new home. Liz called on Sunday to let me know. Thanks Liz.

I heard coyotes howling, well not howling, more like yipping, this morning on the ridge behind us. They seemed fairly close and made all the neighborhood dogs go nuts. Haven't seen many rabbits lately and I haven't seen Shadow, my gray cat, for quite some time. Coyotes have to eat too. It seems a little early to be hearing them so close by though. Usually it is late September before I really notice their cries. Maybe we are going to have a rough winter this year or maybe we just haven't had enough rain.

I bought some "Static Guard" at the store today. It is supposed to make carding the fleece easier. So I hope to get some work done on that soon.

The baby chicks are doing well and getting bigger every day. They are still yellow and white but not puff balls any more. I will try to post some pictures of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment