Sunday, May 3, 2009

We named the new baby girl "Little Bones" because she is so small and thin. She is doing oh so much better today. I have named a couple of the other kids too. The other bottle baby, Jenny's son, I am calling "Mouth" because he is so loud when it is time to feed him. And I named his brother, "Bold-Fresh" because that is what he is. He always comes to visit when I am feeding Mouth and butts him while he's eating unless I pay attention to him and rub his chin. I think Mouth will be wethered but Bold-Fresh will not. I have not named Bobbin's girl and boy yet. They are still shy and I need to spend more time with them before their names present themselves. I will be selling all the bucks/wethers and keeping the two girls. Steve is nearly in a panic because we have so many goats. So email me if you want to buy any debrahedin@msn.com.

Steve is outside building another shelter for some of last year's kids. He is getting rather good at doing this. He is always helpful with whatever I want to do on this farm we've started.

No comments:

Post a Comment