Monday, May 18, 2009

Two of our little bucks got turned into wethers yesterday. They are not too happy about that. I imagine it hurts some but it had to be done. They will make better companion animals or pets this way. Sometimes I really hate what has to be done to animals to make their lives and ours more liveable. I have decided to keep Bold-Fresh as a companion for my big buck, Falkor. Mouth and Bobbin's two kids will go to a new home with last year's kids.

Some of my family members think I should find new homes for all the animals. They are only thinking about me and think I am too stressed by the goats and alpacas. Maybe they are right. I'll have to think about that. It is true that the animals keep me at home and restrict trips and time in town. I'm not sure that is a bad thing the way the economy is right now. I have often fantasized about learning to ride a Harley and taking off in the sunset......

No comments:

Post a Comment