Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little Bones was doing funny things yesterday. I tried to get a picture but failed. She was standing in her feed basket trying to reach some branches on a tree over her pen. I asked her what she was doing but she just looked at me. So I said "Stay there! Til I get the camera!" And she did until I actually had the camera pointed in her direction, then she jumped down before I could get the shot. Go figure!

We seem to have anew resident lately. A big roadrunner has been hanging out in Donald and Little Buck's pen. Today I was in the barn and something ran behind me and knocked a bucket off the counter. I did not see who or what it was but I suspect it was either the roadrunner or the new cat that has been around. Most of the dry cat food had disappeared from the dish. I did manage to get a few shots (camera shots) of the roadrunner.

My African violets are blooming and looking really healthy and gorgeous lately. I took some pictures of them too. I love African violets and orchids. The flowers last such a long time.

Today I added up all the receipts from feed and vet bills and other purchases for the farm this year. Hopefully Steve will be able to use that info this year to help with our taxes. I also got back on my walking/weight lifting schedule. Now if I could just stay on this damn diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment