Thursday, February 11, 2010

It is really cold here today, well, it's cold for us. We are lucky that we don't have 30 or more inches of snow on the ground. I am thankful that we don't. Everything is wet, though, soaking wet again. My feet will not get warm and the hay is ruined. It is time to buy more anyway.

The sun is trying to come out and the animals will dry off and be warm again. We are supposed to get back to our normal warm weather by tomorrow. It is supposed to be a balmy 70 degrees again.

Prince was fighting with Stewie this morning. Stewie was giving back as much as he got. He has the funniest alpaca noise I have heard yet, very high pitched. Maybe his voice hasn't changed yet! Ha! I think Stewie has the prettiest face of all my boys.

The big Tom Cat with the white feet was around again this morning. He is huge. I haven't seen Mikey since the day before yesterday. I called and called him yesterday. When my daughter got home from school at 2 pm, she suggested that I go feed the animals right away. She said a massive rain storm was headed this way and she had just gotten out of it at Marsh Station Road which isn't many miles up the road from us. So I did go feed them and called for Mikey. He didn't come so I had to shut the barn anyway. It was good that I fed everyone and shut the barn when I did. The rain started before I even finished filling water buckets and didn't stop til this morning. There was fog again this morning too, damp thick white stuff. I'm glad I didn't have to drive in it. Again, I am glad we do not have a bunch of snow to drive through.

I paid the bills this morning and am trying to figure out how to print my business cards on my computer. Haven't figured it out yet. Very frustrating. My eldest daughter has promised to help me. It will be better than paying someone a fortune to print them.

No comments:

Post a Comment