Friday, February 5, 2010

Yeah! We finally had a bright sunny day! All the animals seemed to enjoy soaking up the warmth after all the rain. The road dried out some too and was not as slippery today.

My daughter and I went grocery shopping today. When we got back I spent a little time sitting out in the sunshine while I watched my grand daughter. Then it was time to feed people and animals again. I always feed the critters first and then the family. All the grandkids and parents usually come for dinner on Friday so it gets pretty chaotic and noisy. That is why I moved here though, to be near the grandkids.

Tomorrow Steve will be home and we will be cleaning inside and out. Sunday is Superbowl and everyone will be here for food and fun. We'll be rooting for the Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment