Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some one generously donated an old digital camera to our farm. It has a floppy disc in it. To use it I have to transfer pictures from the floppy on to a CD, then I can download them to my computer. I hope to put lots more pictures on this blog.

I took some of last year's kids so I thought I'd post some of them. This little black goat is Valentino. I think I mentioned him before. He is the first kid I ever bottle fed and he is very friendly now. He is not my smartest goat however. I like him because he is friendly and docile and he's the only black goat I have right now.

I also have Valentino's brother, Silverado. Butterfly is the only doe we had that year. She may be going to a new home this summer with some of the white kids from this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment