Friday, June 12, 2009

It is the middle of the night, can't sleep. The chickens are sleeping though. That new little door to keep them in at night works really well. No more crowing at 3 am.

The pygora pen looks funny with all little white goats running around and no big gray does. Falkor is more calm now that Lucy is gone too. The new fence is holding up well. I would still like to get Falkor into a new pen all his own. He still likes to ram the gate in the morning or whenever he's impatient for food.

I am mostly recovered from my surgery so plan to get things done this weekend that we did not do last weekend. I'm thinking of moving the pygora kids in with last years kids. That way they would all be close to the barn and I wouldn't have to go as far to feed them.

It was really windy again today. That really spooks the dogs. My daughter's dog got locked in the computer cabinet today because she was dogging my steps and did not move when I closed the cabinet. She tries to get as close to me as possible when it is windy and her mom is not here. It is so dark in the bottom of the cabinet and the dog is black so this old lady didn't notice. My daughter noticed when she couldn't find the dog. I'm glad she wasn't locked in there too awfully long!

Well, it is after midnight. I really should try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment