Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Only two days to go!  Christmas is coming!  

I woke up to a "Praise the Lord" sunrise.  Absolutely breathtaking.  Then I went for my walk and took some pictures of the front moving into our area from SoCal.  I was fortunate to see a whole herd of mule deer on my walk too.  They were moving fast and far away.  It was difficult to capture them.  They will probably look like a spot on the picture if you can see them at all.  The mesquite trees here are so low to the ground.  They make perfect cover for deer and other wild animals.  

Today I'm going to try to finish wrapping gifts and plan the Christmas Eve and Christmas meals.  I mostly have things I need.  I just have to figure out what I can make ahead of time and where things will go.  Someday someone else will do all this.  I also appreciate what my mom and Steve's mom and other women have done in years past to make Christmas enjoyable for the whole family.  Whew!  It is a lot of work.

The kids and grandkids are off to see the new Disney movie "Tangled"  so I'd best make use of the time!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment