Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today we got hi-speed internet! Wow is it ever great! Now I can open all those files and pictures that took forever before.

All the animals are doing fine. Tinker still has a bandage on his foot. I will attempt to check his foot and put a new sock on it on Saturday. Today Tinker had a small tiff with Kardigan. It didn't last very long. He and Prince have settled down a lot since their teeth were trimmed. I do think Tinker is the herd leader now. He is always alert and putting the others in their place. He still "dogs" Prince the most. I am just glad that peace has mostly been restored.

Also, I think I got Little Bones away from Falkor in time. She has started flagging again, something she would not do if she were pregnant.

I am starting to feel like things are back to normal after the holidays and Tinker's injury. I'm getting things cleaned out and put away around the house. I also bought some see-thru plastic containers to store my fleece in until I can send it somewhere to be processed. This Saturday will be time to wash out water buckets again and clean out the barn. I usually file last years bills away and start new files this time of year too. We have set up the computer in one of the bedrooms and will be getting a new desk and chair. I hope to get the business files put in the computer room too. I plan on getting my retail license soon too so that I can try to sell fleece online. It should be easier with this new hi-speed. I have no more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment