Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This past weekend, Steve and I traveled to northern Arizona. We visited good friends, went hiking, antique shopping and visited an alpaca farm. It was absolutely beautiful fall weather. The aspen trees were turning bright shimmery yellow and other trees had turned red or gold. We had a very fun and relaxing time.

Today I am not so relaxed. WE ARE GETTING THREE NEW ALPACAS TODAY!

We tried to take pictures up north but the battery died on the old Sony. We got a few pics of a baby alpaca but no pics of the foliage or the alpacas we bought. I will post pictures of them soon.

I took a major step yesterday and opened my business account at the bank. I will pay for the new alpacas from that account.

Also, while we were up north, the shearer called me back. He will be coming out on Friday to shear the goats. It is going to be a busy week, getting the new alpacas, shearing the goats and Saturday is the Tucson Wool Festival at Kathy Wither's place. I am looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment