Saturday, December 31, 2011

I thought it would be appropriate to write something this last day of 2011.  I looked through all my pictures that I had taken over the year.  I must like storms, I took lots of storm pictures.  I took lots of animal pictures too and the grand kids, of course.

In January I had Steve take some pictures of the fat me.  So that I could compare to when I lost all the weight over the year and could then have a skinny picture taken.  Well, that didn't happen!  Ha!  I am still a fatty!  

I took pictures of the alpacas in the snow and the new goats in February.  One beautiful iris came up in my pathetic garden in May.  Then in June we had big fires all around us.  A gila monster visited in July.  I took some fantastic sunset photos, if I do say so, although, the credit for them should probably go to the maker of the sunsets Himself.

I think the two hardest things to accomplish are losing weight and saving money.  Those will be 2 of my resolutions this year.  I want to keep on taking pictures and helping others when I can.  I want to worry less, enjoy life more and continue in thankfulness for each day.  That is really all we have after all, just today, just now, or so they say.  I feel like I also have the love of my family and friends, the memories of what has been and the blessings of the Almighty.  I pray that you will also enjoy your memories, the love of the people who matter and many blessings from the Lord  now and in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment