Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day Y'all! Are you wearing your green? I discovered I only have one green shirt. Oh well, better than none I guess.

My husband returned from Oregon last night. I had a big pot of chili waiting when we returned from the airport. His mom is home again. Unfortunately, as she was leaving the hospital, the doctor told her that the cancer has spread throughout her body. When she recovers from the surgery, he wants her to have chemotherapy to prevent more tumors from growing. I do not know what exactly that means for her continued health. I suspect that chemo will make her very uncomfortable at the least. So we will continue to keep her in our prayers. She will be 80 years old this summer.

Our 2 oldest daughters are planning a trip to Apache Junction, Arizona this weekend. They are going to spend the day at the Arizona Renaissance Faire.
I took some pictures of them in front of our big Saguaro Cactus in their Ren costumes. I made some of the skirts, the plaid one and a white one. Ren Faires are great fun. I've been to several and had the most fun when I went in costume. I'm sure they will have a great time. And Steve and I will have a great time watching the grands while they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment